All components are made of Sterling Silver, nice and light and perfect for any occasion.
Caring for your Sterling Silver Jewellery
Sterling silver, like other precious metal alloys, can oxidise with time. But properly maintained silver jewellery improves with age and develops a lush patina. Treat your silver well, care for it properly and it will reward you with a long life and a lustrous look.
- Clean your silver jewellery with a mild soap and water solution, allowing the water to bead up, and then patting dry with a soft cloth. For more stubborn dirt, use a cleaner designed for silver use.
- Store your silver in a cool, dry place, preferably in a tarnish-preventive bag or wrapped in a soft piece of felt or cloth.
- Store pieces individually so that they don’t knock together and scratch.
- Do not rub silver with anything other than a polishing cloth. Tissue paper or paper towels can cause scratches because of the fibres in these products.
- Make sure your silver is not exposed to air and light during storage – this can cause silver to tarnish.
- Don’t wear sterling silver in chlorinated water or when working with household chemicals.
To remove any tarnish the simple use of a special Silver Dip or rubbing with a Silver Cloth is all that is required to renew the brilliance and shine.